Sunday, January 30, 2011

This is the Last I'm Going to Say About it!

Okay, I ate better, got some exercise and I feel better.  Well duh!

And that's about all I'm going to say about it. Like Gwendolyn in "The Importance of Being Earnest" who  never travels without her diary ("one should always have something sensational to read on the train,") I passed a somewhat entertaining half-hour or so the other day reading back on my posts from the last year - and the only even remotely interesting or insightful content had absolutely nothing to do with the everlasting sisyphean effort that is my weight loss journey.

So no more waah waah posts about diet and exercise, posting of statistics and droning on and on about what I am and am not going to eat and sharing my girth with the world.  Seriously boring and self indulgent and the - the ether is already clogged and choking with boring, self-indulgent crap already.

So unless I have something brilliant or hilarious to say, I'm done with all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment